having the option on social media to unfollow straight people when their whiny self-centeredness gets too annoying to look at...
yes my plan is coming to fruition :steeples hands:
Rating: 4.75 stars out of 5
Student Wen Yu is studying for the Emperor’s exams when a note is slipped under his door asking him to return the song thrush given into his care while the owner was sick. The only problem is that Wen Yu was never given a song thrush. Although Wen Yu tries to put the mystery of the note aside to continue studying for his exams, he is unprepared when a second note…
If you are part of a privileged group and have to constantly demand that somebody in an oppressed group say “not all (insert privileged group here) are like that”
what you are really demanding is that they reassure you that you’re not like that and you’re not being held accountable
which is a cowardly thing to do and also shows the great lengths you will go to in order to avoid examining your role in a toxic system
Due to some of the vile shit being spouted by certain high-profile media brand cofounders, and the steady torrent of ignorance and bullshit being perpetrated by empty-skulled administrators, let’s review.
THE SEVEN CONTEXTS IN WHICH IT IS APPROPRIATE TO USE TRANS* HATE SPEECH
1) when describing a specific automobile problem I.e. “That tranny is busted.”
2) when speaking ill of Neil Young’s failed 1982 album-length experiment in electronic music: "Trans is awful and anyone who thinks otherwise is insane."
3) when reminiscing with your college friend about your failed startup idea from the early 00’s that was meant to compete with Yahoo and AOL’s messaging platforms but from a uniquely female perspective; "SheMail was a failed experiment from the beginning. It just felt affected and weird."
4) when, as a television executive, you are admitting that the pilot episode of the buddy cop show which is about a seasoned detective teamed up with a baby bird may not make the cut; "Chick With A Dick is gonna have to go."
5) When trying to support a particular member of the Addams family about a new self-imposed depilatory program; "It hasn’t removed enough body hair, It really isn’t even trying."
6) When, in the inevitable misandrist utopia, men are ground up as an ingredient in paint and someone uses said paint to signify, by means of daubing a set of symbols on their lintel, where on a particular road their dwelling is located: "That is a man-in address right there."
7) Literally nowhere else.
This is amazing. Bravo.
this evening I successfully deadlifted 155lbs which means that I can now deadlift more than my body weight.